Application Requirements & Guidelines
- Makeover is open to Non-profit or For-Profit businesses
- All applicants must have conducted business for 2+ years
- All applicants agree that if they become a finalist, they will be required to participate in a finalist pitch event where they will be required to state publicly why they deserve to become the winner of this makeover including answering additional relevant questions..
- All applicants authorize Slingshot To Success to use their business name and backstory for promotional use in the time leading up to, during, and following the Makeover winner announcement, Slingshot To Success owns the rights to applications and all information submitted including videos, documents and materials used to provide business information.
- Determination of finalists and winner based on Slingshot To Success due diligence as well as information submitted with participants' applications.
- Each product or service provided to winner is contractually provided solely by that specific product or service provider and is not the responsibility of the Slingshot To Success organization. Example: Signage package is awarded and provided to makeover winner after makeover winner has entered into contractual process with signage company.
- Value of makeover is specifically reflective of the combined value of the products and services provided by makeover service and product partners and is not inclusive of any monetary funding or direct payment of funds..
- All applicants that become finalists will be required to participate in our "Pitch Event" to be held on Wednesday, May 4, 2016.